自考问答 自考本科自考百科
自考问答 > 自考百科 > 外贸函电自考重点

外贸函电自考重点

发布时间:

外贸函电自考重点

发布时间:

外贸函电自考重点

外贸函电很简单的,看书就可以了,你不用担心,这科考试很容易的,主要就是看书,商务英语也是一样都是看书,其实练习册也是从书上找的一些题,还是看书保准一些.

以一个临时突击考过外贸函电的人的身份告诉你,看书,以课本为主。

其改卷一般也会有一定的参考范围,以15分的题型为例:13-15分 译文准确表达了原文的意思。用词贴切,行文流畅,基本上无语言错误,仅有个别小错。10-12分 译文基本上表达了原文的意思。文字通顺、连贯,无重大语言错误。7-9分 译文勉强表达了原文的意思。用词欠准确,语言错误相当多,其中有些是严重语言错误。4-6分 译文仅表达了一小部分原文的意思。用词不准确,有相当多的严重语言错误。1-3分 译文支离破碎。除个别词语或句子,绝大部分文字没有表达原文意思。0分 未作答,或只有几个孤立的词,或译文与原文毫不相关。

自考国际贸易(专科),本专业共设置17门1、马克思主义哲学原理(3);2、邓小平理论概论(3);3、法律基础与思想道德修养(2);4、政治经济学(财)(6);5、高等数学(一)(6);6、大学语文(4);7、计算机应用基础(2)计算机应用基础(实践)(2);8、基础会计学(5);9、基础英语(12);10、国际贸易(4);11、国际贸易实物(一)(6);12、国际金融(6);13、国际商法(4);14、市场营销学(5);15、中国对外贸易(4);16、国际技术贸易(4);17、外贸函电(4)更多参见自考网

自考外贸函电重点

去淘宝等购物网站求够吧

自考的外贸函电很简单,我们可以国际贸易流程各个阶段,国际贸易文体中的惯用语,国际贸易方面的缩写语这几个面准点去学习。

买练习册做题,考试的时候出的题差不多练习册上都有。把那些常用的专业英语单词背一背

在哪买练习册啊 和那个国际贸易专业的是一样的么

自考外贸函电重点句子

外贸函电包括建立客户业务关系、询价、报盘、还盘、订货、接受、签约、包装、装运、支付、结算、保险、商检、索赔、代理及仲裁等到几项特殊贸易形式和经济技术合作。。接下来我为大家整理了外贸函电通知对方常用句子,希望对你有帮助哦!

外贸函电通知对方常用句子一:

1)As you are, no doubt, aware of/that...

无疑你方会知道...

2)We are quite willing to ...

我方很愿意...

3)In view of these facts...

鉴于这些事实...

4)Unless we hear form you to the contrary...

除非我方收到你方相反的通知...

5)If we are not mistaken...

如果我方没有错的话...

6)According to our records/the information we hae obtained...

根据我方记载/根据我方已得到的信息...

7)We with to add...

我们希望加上...

8)As mentioned above...

如上面所提到的...

9)We quite understand that...

我们很理解...

10)We enclose...

我方附上...

11)We are pleased to send you by parcel post a package containing...

很高兴寄你一邮包内装...

12)We have the pleasure in acknowledging the receipt of your letter dated...

欣获你方...月...日来信.

13)We acknowledge with thanks the receipt of your letter of...

谢谢你方...月...日来信.

14)We have duly received your letter of ...

刚刚收悉你方...月...日来信.

15)We thank you for your letter of ...contents of which have been noted.

谢谢你方...月...日来信,内容已悉.

16) Refering to your letter of ......we are pleased to ....

关于你方...月...日来信,我们很高兴...

17) Reverting to your letter of ...we wish to say that...

再洽你方...月...日来信,令通知...

18)In reply to your letter of ...,we...

兹复你方...月...日来函,我方...

19) We wish to refer to your letter of ...concerning

现复你方...月...日关于...的来信

20) In compliance with the request in your letter of ... we...

按你方...月...日来函要求,我方...

21) In connection with the question of supplying you with ..., we are pleased to say that...

关于向你方供应...的问题,欣告你方...

22) Further to our letter of ... we are pleased to ...

续我方...月...日函,我们很高兴...

23) We received your letter dated... and are sorry for not having replied earlier as we wished to wait for more favorable news to give you . We are now pleased to....

你方...月...日来函收悉,考虑到给贵方更佳的信息,我方没能早日答复,甚歉。现高兴地...

24) We thank you for your letter of ... and glad to note that you have received our catalogs.

收到你方...月...日来信,非常感谢,欣悉你方已收到我方目录。

25) With reference to your letter of... addressed to our head office in Beijing which has been forwarded to us for attention and reply , we have pleasure in statin that...

你方...月...日写给我北京总公司的信已交我方处理并答复,我们乐意表示...

26) We received your letter of ... It is gratifying to note that....

你方...月...日来函收到。欣悉...

27) We received your letter of... We are under the impression that...

你方...月...日来函收悉,我们的印象是...

28) We received your letter of... and are indebted to you for introducing us to ...

你方...月...日来信收悉,感谢你方将我公司介绍给...公司。

29) We owe your address to ...

我方从...获得你方地址。

30) We should be glad if you would let us know whether...

如果贵方告知是否...,我们将很高兴。

31) May we have details of ...?

我们可以得到...的详情吗?

32) We are sending you under separate cover...

兹另封寄上...

33) We attach for your information the copy of a letter received today from...

附上今日收到的从...一信的复印件,供你方参考。

34) We have received an inquiry for...

我们收到...的询盘。

35) We have been informed by...

...已通知我方。

36) In replay to your letter of ...concerning...we are glad to be able to /story to have tell you that...

兹复贵方...月...日有关...的来函,很高兴/抱歉告知贵方...

37) We thank you for your letter of ...informing us that...

我们感激贵方...月...日的来函,惠告...

38) You kindly enclosed with your letter of ...particulars of ..., for which we thank you.

十分感激贵方随...月...日函附上的...

39) Your letter of the ...crossed ours of the same date.

贵方...月...日函刚好错过我方同日信函。

40) We are surprised to learn from your letter of...that...

从你方...月...日函惊讶地获悉...

41)We must apologize for the delay in replying to your letter of...

迟复贵方...月...日函,甚歉!

42) We thank you for your letter of ...and have much pleasure in replying to your various questions as follows: ...

感谢贵方...月...日的来信,很愉快答复各种问题如下: ...

43)In reply to your letter/inquiry of ... , we wish to inform you that...

兹复贵方...月...日函/询盘,我们愿意告诉贵方...

44)Further to our letter of ...we wisth to informs you that...

续谈我方...月...日函,欣告...

45)We refer to our letter of ...in which we asked you...

参阅我方...月...日的信件,我们要求贵方...

46) On...we wrote to you that...

...月...日我们函告贵方...

47)Since writing to you on...we have ascertained that...

...月...日写信给贵方以来,我们已确定...

48)In your letter of... you expressed interest in our...

贵方在...月...日来函中表示对我方...有兴趣。

49)Some time ago you told us that...

不久前,贵方告知我方...

50)Since receipt of your letter of ...we have been trying to find out more about...

收到贵方...月...日信函后,我们一直设法得到更多关于...

外贸函电通知对方常用句子二:

51)It is a long time since we have heard you about...

收到你方关于...的信件后已过了很长的时间。

52)In reply to our inquiry we have been told by...that...

兹复我方询盘, ...已告我方...

53) We would point out that...

我方指出...

54) For your information we would add that...

我方要补充说明...供你参考。

55) As we informed you yesterday/by our letter dated...

正如我方昨日/...月...日信函所通知的...

56) According to information received from...

根据从...得到消息, ...

57) We need hardly say that...

我们几乎不须说...

58) We hear on good authority that...

我们从可靠的官方消息得知...

59) As far as we know...

正如我方所知...

60) It appears that...

看来...

61)Please note that...

请注意...

62)We would mention, however, that ...

然而我们将提及...

63)As you will see from the enclosed copy...

正如你从随函附件中发现...

64) Will you please wire us on receipt of this letter to let us know if...

一俟收到此函,请电告我方是否...

65)Would you kindly reply by return of the post to tell us whether...

请速复告我方是否...

66)We should be grateful if you would do your utmost to...

如你方尽力去...不胜感激。

67)Under the circumstances it is essential that...

在这种情况下, ...是很必要的。

68)Will you please let us have for our information...

请惠告...供我参考。

69)We note with regret that...

我们遗憾地注意到...

70)We are very sorry indeed to hear from your letter of ...that...

从贵方...月...日的信函中得知...,我们确实很遗憾。

71)We are sorry to tell you that...

歉告你方...

72)We are sorry not to be able to give you the information requested.

恕不能提供所需信息。

73)We are very sorry not to be able to give you a definite reply in respect of the above matter.

就上述事情,我方歉难给予肯定的答复。

74)We are very for the inconvenience that may have caused you .

对给你方带来的不便我方表示歉意。

75)We are very sorry that we cannot avali ourselves of your offer.

我方歉难接受你方报价。

76)Please accept our apologies.

请接受我方的道歉。

77)As requested we are sending you...

按你方的要求,现奉上...

78)In accordance with your wishes...

按你方的要求...

79)We confirm our telegram of this morning as per enclosed copy.

按所附文本,兹确认今晨我方发出的电报。

80)We note with interest the suggestion contained in your letter of...

我方高兴地注意到你方...月...日信件中的...建议。

81)We note your remarks concerning...

我们注意到你方关于...的看法。

82)We should be glad to have your confirmation that ...

欣盼你方确认...

83)We have received your fax/telegram of today's date, which reads as follows:

我方收到你方今日发出的传真/电报,电文如下:

84)We wish to remind your of our letter of...in which we asked you to ...

我们提醒你方注意,我方...月...日函要求你方...

85)We would remind you that we have not had a reply yet from you to our question.

需提醒你方,我方尚未得到你方对...问题的答复。

86)We are sorry to remind you that...

很遗憾,现提醒你方...

87)As you will no doubt remember...

你方无疑会记得...

88)As to the question of ... I agree with you that...

就...问题,我同意你...

89)We understand/have been informed that...

我方清楚/我方已被告知...

90)If that is the case...

若是这样的话...

91)We have (take) pleasure in informing you that......

兹欣告你方......

92)We have the pleasure of informing you that......

兹欣告你方.....

93)We are pleased (glad) to inform you that......

兹欣告你方......

94)Further to our letter of yesterday, we now have (the) pleasure in informing you that......

续谈我方昨日函, 现告你方......

95)We confirm telegrams/fax messages recently exchanged between us and are pleased to say that......

我方确认近来双方往来电报/传真,并欣告......

96)We confirm cables exchanged as per copies (cable confirmation) herewith attached.

我方确认往来电报,参见所附文本.

97)We learn from Messrs......that you are interested and well experienced in ......business, and would like to establish business relationship with us.

我方从...公司获悉,你方对...业务感兴趣且颇有经验,意欲与我方建立业务关系.

98)Although no communication has been exchanged between us for a long time, we trust that you are doing well in business.

虽然久未通讯,谅你方生意兴隆.

99)Although we have not heard from you for guite some time, we hope your business is progressing satisfactorily.

虽然好久没接到你方来信,谅业务进展顺利.

100)We have pleasure in sending you our catalog, which gives full information about our various products.

欣寄我方目录,提供我方各类产品的详细情况。

1. Do you also was inconsistent with the existing market price.2. Unfortunately, we are with you, the price was also the gap between too much.3. Unfortunately we can not price down to you by the side that level.4. Because of the shortage of raw materials, manufacturers can not accept any new orders.5. As for some large, we can not accept new orders, but once the new supply coming to power we will immediately contact with you, not misused.6. At present we do not give you the offer, but you will remember the Inquiry.7. Reported to you, the price is very practical. Sorry, you can not accept the offer.8. We offer very reasonable, this has your other clients to accept.9. You must be around 2 per cent price reduction, were not otherwise possible.10. Please do not hesitate to tell you the market Availability.

1. To familiarize ourselves with your products, we need some technical details. Please send us literatures, brochures, or leaflets dealing with your products. 为使我们熟悉贵公司的产品,我们需要一些技术方面的细节。请寄有关产品的说明书,小册子或者活页目录。 2. We are also enclosing a catalog showing a brand new addition to our line, Model E331. 附寄一本目录,上面有本公司系列产品中增添的最新型号E331。 3. We hope the enclosed brochure will be helpful to you. 我们希望附寄的小册子对您有所帮助。 4. We send you a brochure on the various kinds of bicycle now available for export. 现寄去一份有关我公司目前可供出口的各式自行车的小册子。 5. Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you? 请寄我公司一份贵公司进口的商品清单。 6. Will you please send me a copy of your catalogue and pricelist of desktop computers and copies of any descriptive leaflets that I could pass to prospective customers. 请寄我一份台式计算机的目录本和价目单,或者任何说明小册子,以便本公司分给潜在的顾客。 7. Many thanks for your letter dated September 6, we have enclosed the current brochure from which you may have a better understanding of our new products. 感谢你方9月6日来函,先附上一册最新商品目录,从中你会对我们的新产品有更多的了解。 8. Thanks for your enquiry dated May 18, we are now sending you our latest pricelist for your reference. 感谢你方5月18日询价,随函寄去我方最新价目单以供参考。 9. Our quotation is subject to change without notice. 我方报价如有变更不另通知。 10. There is a big demand for Chinese microware ovens. We shall appreciate your quoting us competitive prices for models available now. 我国对中国微波炉的需求很大,请你们对目前能供应的型号向我方报有竞争性价格,非常感谢。 We highly appreciate your immediate reply to our Enquiry Note No.2436 regarding hard drivers. 11.非常感谢及时回复我方关于硬盘的第2436号询单。 Several of my customers have recently expressed interest in your waterproof garments and enquired about their quality. We should be glad if you could send us samples and quotations. 12.我们有几个客户表示对你们的防水服装感兴趣并询问了质量情况。如能寄来样品和报价,将十分感谢。 The attached bulletin will give you complete information on vacuum cleaners. 13.附上的简报有关于真空吸尘器的详细信息。 There is likely to be enquiry or order for men’s shirts, therefore ,please send us quotations and samples in advance. 14.很可能有男衬衫的询单甚至定单,所以请提前寄来报价和样品。 This is a technical question, which I will have to refer to our technical department. 15.这是一个技术性的问题,我得找我们的技术部门。 We are expecting to receive your earliest reply to this enquiry. 16.我们在等待你早日答复这一询函。 We have an enquiry for silicon carbide and would like to ask you to send us your offer for 1000 metric tons for shipment during September. 17.我们得到一个碳化硅的询盘,请你报我1000公吨9月交货。 We have received an inquiry for Men’s Shirts and request you to send us your offer not later than the end of this month. 18.我们收到的一个男衬衫的询盘,要求你们在本月底以前给我们报盘。 We have recently received many inquiries from retailing shops in New York area about the captioned items and are sure that there would be very brisk demands, We shall appreciate your quoting us your most competitive prices on a CIF New York basis for the following. 19.我们近期收到许多来自纽约地区的零售商的关于标题货物的询函,我们肯定那儿的需求一定很旺。如能报我以下产品的CIF 纽约的竞争的价格,将十分感谢。 We have seen your advertisement in the Textile journal and should be glad if you would send us patterns and prices of quality cotton piece goods available from stock.. 20.我们看到了你们在《纺织品杂志》上刊登的广告,如能给我们寄来可现货供应的优质布匹的花稿和剪样,将十分高兴。 1. Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it’s necessary to open branches at the following addresses. 鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。 2. Congratulations on your newly-opened business in Atlanta. We hope it will mark the beginning of our close cooperation in the years to come. 祝贺你们亚特兰大市公司开张!我们希望它成为今后我们多年紧密合作的契机。 3. In the course of our negotiations we have come to a much better understanding of each other, which bears a lot for our future business. 在谈判过程中,我们相互增强了理解,这对我们今后的业务很有意义。 4. It is our sincere wish that we will have the privilege of serving you soon.. 我们忠诚的希望不久能为你服务。 5. It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit. 如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。 6. Thank you for your manner of business cooperation. 我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。 7. The conclusion of the deal is certainly not the ending. It is only the beginning, and a good one , of the long and friendly business relations between us. 这笔交易的达成当然不是结束。它仅仅是个开端,一个我们之间长期友好业务关系的开端。 8. The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade. 市场萧条导致贸易停滞。 9. The company you enquired about has proved their competitive ability and has a fine credit reputation. 你们询问的那一家公司证实了他们是具有竞争力的,并且是信誉良好的。 10. These two grades are very much in demand. 这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。 To merit your confidence and goodwill is our aim at all times. 11.获得你的信任和友善是我们一贯的目的。 We are grateful to you for having offered us the information about your local markets. 12.感谢你们向我们提供当地的市场情况。 We are happy to have concluded the business with you. Our work was not wasted. The time-taking negotiations were worth our while. 13.与你方达成了交易,很高兴。我们的工作没有白做,这种费时的磋商还是值得的。 We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to U.S.A. 14.我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。 We look forward to reactivating our business relationship. 15.我们盼望我们的业务关系重新启动起来。 When looking back, we are happy to see we have come a long way and finally succeeded in securing the transaction. 16.回顾过去,我们高兴地看到经过漫长的道路我们最终达成交易。 Your communication of October 27 addressed to our Head Office has been passed on to us for attention and reply, as the products you require fall within the scope of our business activities. 17.你方10月15日发给我们总公司函已转交我公司办理,因为你所询问的商品是我们经营的。 Enclosed is our latest catalog in which Page 14 details the unique features of our laser printers. 18.随函附上最新的商品目录,其中第14页详细地介绍了我们的激光打印机的特色。 I have seen one of your safes in the office of a local firm with whom I have regular dealings and they have recommended you as a maker of reliable and inexpensive safes. Please send me a copy of your catalogue. I am particularly interested in safes suitable for a small office. 19.曾经在本地一老顾客办公室中,看到贵公司所制之保险柜,他们特别向我们推荐,贵公司制造的保险柜,可靠且价格合理。请寄一份目录给我们,本公司尤其对小间办公室使用的保险柜感兴趣。 We will allow you 10% discount if you purchase 5000 dozens or more. 20.如果你方能订购5000打或5000打以上,我们将给予10%的折扣。

自考外贸函电重点词汇

re是reference的缩写词,在外贸信函中,写在信函正文的前面,主要是提示信函的主题。建议你最好找一本外贸函电课本学习,就可以对外贸函电的结构和专业词汇有更深入的了解,有助于你写出符合行业规则的专业信函。

英译汉: 1。请务必附上提货单、海上保险证明书作为装运单据的汇票,你画。 2。仲裁条款不阻止任何一方请求临时或音乐学院的措施 3。你方的价格是不足够的竞争力,这里的市场上,我们希望你能注意到一些价格的削减将会证明自己的生意 4。我们确认你的订单每s.s讯。“东风”为您港口启航9月15。 5。你需要的旧设计已经卖完了。我们打算向你提供我们的新设计作为一种替代,质量好,将提供最优惠的价格。 6。我方销售确认书号码HA178副本已附上你. 请签回一份存档。 7。我们想知道你是否可以按我们的要求,即每个桌布放在纸袋里,5件不同的颜色来一个盒子。 8。在我们先前的字母作为通知你方这批货物是在极低,我们的客户都不肯提货。 9。我们是一家国营公司,在中国纺织品出口业务,接受命令对客户的特殊要求。 10。请解释我们的情况,你的顾客,试图让他们同意延长有效期到11月底。汉译英:1. Payment by seller's bank acceptable to the good reputation of confirmed irrevocable l/c2 for the excellent quality, reasonable price, the area of goods that there will be a steady demand.3 because from Shanghai to your port, we have direct ship to the textiles transshipment at Hong Kong.4. As long as it is within the scope of coverage, insurance company shall be responsible for compensation.5. Due to recent energy shortages and rising raw material costs, we may have been unable to maintain the current price level.compositionRespect of Mr. :Very pleased to hear from your letter of August 10 permanent Forever (about) the inquiry brand bicycles.This reply, we reported three cars yongjiu brand price CIF New York 60,00 dollars for each car, the offer before the end of this month we receive your reply. Prices quoted for excluding commissions of the net price. If your order is more than 500, we will give a 2% discount.Yongjiu brand its superior quality and reasonable price, all over the world to sell very well. We suggest you place as soon as possible so that we can guarantee the availability timely delivery arrangements.XXX xx.

背背作文吧,作文占得分数是很大,外贸函电,是以作文为主的。重点看课本。如果你还有什么不懂的问题,可以百度搜索一下“湖南考友论坛”,有很多自考的视频课件。最后祝你考试顺利,工作顺利。

恐怕时间太短了,如果你完全没有外贸英语的基础,20天的预习时间太少了。单单是外贸术语的缩写足够你记忆了。

自考本科外贸函电重点

在哪买练习册啊 和那个国际贸易专业的是一样的么

自考商务英语本科的考试科目共17种,分别是:中国近现代史纲要、马克思主义基本原理概论、第二外语、高级英语、口译与听力、商务英语翻译、英语写作、外刊经贸知识选读、国际贸易实务、外贸函电、国际商务英语、毕业论文、商务英语阅读、商务英语写作等。

其改卷一般也会有一定的参考范围,以15分的题型为例:13-15分 译文准确表达了原文的意思。用词贴切,行文流畅,基本上无语言错误,仅有个别小错。10-12分 译文基本上表达了原文的意思。文字通顺、连贯,无重大语言错误。7-9分 译文勉强表达了原文的意思。用词欠准确,语言错误相当多,其中有些是严重语言错误。4-6分 译文仅表达了一小部分原文的意思。用词不准确,有相当多的严重语言错误。1-3分 译文支离破碎。除个别词语或句子,绝大部分文字没有表达原文意思。0分 未作答,或只有几个孤立的词,或译文与原文毫不相关。

买练习册做题,考试的时候出的题差不多练习册上都有。把那些常用的专业英语单词背一背

  •   索引序列
  •   外贸函电自考重点
  •   自考外贸函电重点
  •   自考外贸函电重点句子
  •   自考外贸函电重点词汇
  •   自考本科外贸函电重点
  •   返回顶部

自考地区